Below, you will find information about practical activities for children, adults, institutions, companies, seniors and everyone interested.
I organize them in Poland. However, if you find them interesting to you, please contact me. Perhaps, we will find a satisfying solution and I will be able to organize them also in your place.
We all need fun!
Today, more than ever before, we all need fun and joy. In the world of advanced technologies, computers, smartphones and several Internet messengers, both children and adults don’t spend enough valuable time together, meeting, playing different games and just having good fun.
In the past, the childhood was different. I remember my own, happy moments spending with other children, playing ball games, hide and seek, sledging or just running between trees and many others.
However, our world has changed. The passivity of today’s children, the sedentary lifestyle of all of us, civilization diseases, loneliness, information overload are alarming – these are worldwide-known and serious threats.
What can we do about it?
Can we still experience an old, joyful childhood and a carefree play and fun again?
Fortunately, there is a solution!
It is the world of TRADITIONAL PLAYS, GAMES AND SPORTS.
They have very positive values:
- they bring health. It has been scientifically proven that these games improve physical fitness, hand-eye coordination, strength, agility, speed and endurance. They are also good for the elderly,
- they ensure peer, family and intergenerational integration. Traditional games integrate and include instead of dividing and excluding,
- it is a good education. Such games teach responsibility, team cooperation, healthy competition, drawing conclusions, proper group communication and other social values,
- this is a simple joy, laughter and just good fun!
- they are a very original, unique and valuable way of spending free time for everyone.
You can read more about the values of traditional games and sports HERE.
Now everyone can play such games!
MY OFFER – or how I can help you
I organize practical activities from traditional games for various groups.
Everyone interested can take part in them:
- younger and older children,
- people with disabilities,
- groups and others.
Below, you can have a look at the detailed offers for institutions, companies and seniors.
Everyone interested is invited to contact me – traditional games are for all of us!
Bartosz Prabucki, PhD
Specialist in traditional sports and games
CONTACT: (+48) 607 262 987, email@example.com